1. What information is collected and processed by Progenion ?
Progenion collects data regarding the customer makes purchases through the website .
- Name and surname
- Individual person or company
- Country and city
- E-mail2. Automatically Generated Data
Progenion also collects automatically generated information about the surfing behavior of the customer while using the site . This information includes the IP address ( number of the computer that makes it possible to recognize the computer) , the type of browser (computer to view internet pages ) that the client uses, and "cookies " .3. What are cookies and how to use them ? Progenion
Progenion will use the information from the customer for the following purposes :
- Providing and invoicing of services
- Handling of the order from the customer and inform about the proceeding
- Sending the newsletter if the customer have signed up ( if the customer does not wish to receive this information, he / she may make this known through email@example.com )
- To set anonymous statistical data on
- Provision of information to third parties on the basis of legal obligations
- Progenion will not sell the personal information of customers to third parties and only make it to third parties
- Available if they are involved in the execution of the customer order , for example, the delivery of the ordered product .
- Progenion using the automatically generated data for compiling anonymous user statistics and for security of the website .5 . How to protect
Progenion and your personal information ? To prevent unauthorized access to your personal Progenion has various security measures, including measures against unauthorized access , unauthorized use , unauthorized alteration , unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.6. company transfer
In the further growth and development of Progenion , it may happen that one or more components or assets of the company are transferred to a third party . In that case, the (personal ) data of customers are also transferred .7. And rectification of your data
If the customer wants to know what data Progenion has recorded about him or if he wants to change can be changed , data then he can contact customer service via Progenion firstname.lastname@example.org. How far does the responsibility of Progenion ?
In principle, anyone can use the web site and order products .
It is important that special legal rules apply to persons who are sixteen ( 16 ) years . If the customer has not yet sixteen ( 16 ) years of age , he must have the consent of his parent or guardian before placing an order. By making use of the website and order / or products the customer warrants that he is sixteen ( 16 ) years or older or that he has permission from his parent / guardian.10. Can this Privacy Statement be modified?